Workshop // Enneagram
Introduction to Enneagram 2018 – Facilitated by Karen Krige
- Sundays 26 August, 2 & 9 September @ 16h00 – 18h30
- Wednesdays 29 August & 5 September @ 18h30 – 21h00
- Costs – R250 (includes the online assessment, notes and refreshments)
- Registration: Sandra – email@example.com / 021 886 6883
The Enneagram is an ancient tool which has been re-discovered and more thoroughly studied during the last 6=sixty years. The Enneagram is a dynamic system of nine personality types, empowering you to better understand yourself and others.
Each of the nine Enneagram personality profiles has a distinct, well-developed coping strategy for relating to self, others and the environment. Each of the nine types also has its own precise path to psychological and spiritual freedom.
The Enneagram is widely used in personal and relationship counselling. Spiritual direction and personal growth courses. In the corporate environment it is used as a tool to improve management, to promote team development, and resolving conflict. The Enneagram is for:
- Self-knowledge (to become aware of our strengths, weaknesses, desires, fears, defenses and typical reactions)
- Understanding and accepting others
- Improving communication
- Personal Development
- Spiritual Growth