Crossroads Retreat | 18-19 August
When facing a personal crossroads, how do you decide which route would lead to a more fulfilling life?
On a Crossroads Retreat you will be encouraged, through a guided process, to reflect on where you are, identify your own uniqueness, decide what you really want and create a plan to move forward – all in a secure and peaceful environment.
Our desire is that you make good choices at your current crossroads and have more confidence in handling such situations in the future.
The benefits of attending a Crossroads retreat:
- ‘time out’ to address personal issues in a safe environment
- space to reflect along with others who are also at a crossroads
- enables you to explore your story and discern your unique gifts
- trained guides to support you during your retreat
- equips you to move forward with confidence and a renewed sense of purpose
- material to help with your ongoing journey once you are home
It is not a silent retreat, although the programme includes times of quiet and space for you to reflect on your own experience. At other times, we work as a whole group or in groups of two or three.
18-19 August | Goedgedacht, Riebeek-Kasteel
The costs for the retreat will be R1000 from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon, including accommodation, meals, teas, facilitation and materials.
Facilitation by Karen Krige and Crossroads team.
Registration and more information: http://crossroadsretreats.co.za