by KRISTA TIPPETT (@KRISTATIPPETT), HOST / EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
In human life and in the history of faith, I think love has a quality of a bedrock reality we discover — adventurers, travelers, each of us, only fitfully apprehending …
1. Journaling will organise your thinking
2. Journaling will fill you with hope
3. Journaling allows you to relive an experience
4. Journaling imprints deliberate gratitude
5. Journaling helps you process through and release low energy emotions
6. Exponential …
Take the 5 Love Languages® official assessment to discover your love language and begin improving your relationships.
Your love language profile will explain your primary love language, what it means, and how you can use it to connect to others.
Follow this link …
The Heart and the Bottle: A Tender Illustrated Fable of What Happens When We Deny Our Difficult Emotions02/02/2017 | SG Web
A gentle reminder of what we stand to lose when we lock away loss.
by Maria Popova
“Children … are the most attentive, curious, eager, observant, sensitive, quick, and generally congenial readers on earth,” E.B. White famously asserted in an interview, …